The thoughts and opinions expressed in this post solely belong to Anti intellect – FUNKY DINEVA DID NOT WRITE THIS
I will be the first person to admit that sex is an easy way to gain and maintain fame in this society. This, however, does not make sex the problem, it makes the way we, as a society, relate to sex the problem.
1. Most people have been taught so many negative views on sex that their initial response is always one of shame and guilt.
2. The fact that people even expected puritan behavior from those who appear on Love and Hip Hop Atlanta, of all shows, says more about them than Mimi and Nikko.
3. The people who think Mimi makes all Black women look bad never gave a damn about the Michelle Obama’s of the world to begin with.
4. People are legitimately voting away other people rights, but have the nerve to think they are better parents than someone who filmed a sex tape.
5. We stay acting like 41 is 71 and stay acting like being a mother means you must be relegated to life as a nun.
6. Children have to be taught what a “hoe” is, what it means not to be “classy,” and all the other societal ignorance y’all promote.
7. Mimi’s age, nor her status as a mother, has anything to do with her ability to film a sex tape with another consenting adult.
8. It’s one thing not to be into things sexually that other people are, it’s another thing entirely to imply that makes them a bad person.
9. Kids are only ever ashamed of parents who do porn or strip or prostitute when SOCIETY tells them to be. Kids love their parents.
10. People with kids can still have sex lives.