It looks as if The Doll isn’t the only one NOT featuring Brittish. The Better Business Bureau and The State Of Missouri don’t see it for her ever. In addition to her bad body and her bad attitude, she apparently is a bad business woman and a bad steward of her her money. These days everyone joins reality tv with all sort of ulterior agendas and pseudo business. Well Miss British is no exception. She’s trying to goup the children with this bootleg online clothing store ‘Love of Labels Boutique‘ , and the Better Business Bureau is saying “HELL NO MA’AM, NOT TODAY’. The Better Business Bureau has given ‘Love Of Labels Boutique’ a rating of “F” citing that it has received 30 complaints over the last 8 months including shipping issues, problems with the product and failure to respond.
According to the BBB, factors that lowered Love of Labels Boutique’s rating include:
- 23 complaints filed against business
- Failure to respond to 7 complaints filed against business.
- Business has failed to resolve underlying cause(s) of a pattern of complaints.
- BBB does not have sufficient information to determine how long this business has been operating.
- BBB does not have sufficient background information on this business. BBB made two or more requests for background information from the business. BBB has not received a response from this business and/or has not been able to verify information received from this business.
- BBB does not have sufficient information to determine size of business. BBB evaluation of business is based on rating formula’s smallest size classification.
Catch the rest of these T’s
While British is tootsie rolling all over L.A. having Moroccan themed tea parties, her ass should have been in line at the Missouri Tax Collectors office waiting for her number to be called. Tax collector fish done put a lien on British’s property for unpaid taxes. The gag is, the lien is only for $1,800+ . Miss girl, this is such a small amount of money. Pay these damn people and spare yourself the embarrassment PA-LEASE. Unless you ain’t got it…