Last night was a real cute night in Atlanta. The Doll had an amazing time tootsie rolling around the city. The story goes a lil something like this: Two weeks ago at the official premiere party for The New Atlanta, I ran into Chanita Foster and we chatted it up for a lil bit in the corner. Before we parted ways, she invited me to a party. I was half drunk and half paying attention. When I ran into Chanita again this past weekend, she asked me had I received the email about the party. I told her and had not, and asked her to verbally fill me in on the happenings. Chanita went on to explain that she was putting together a watch party for Jevon Sims for the debut of The New Atalanta. HERE IS WHERE SH!T GOT REAL. Chanita doesn’t know this, but I rolled my eyes so damn hard I damn near had an aneurism. In my mind I was saying to myself ” Chile cheese ain’t nobody coming to that mess. Who is he, and when did YOU start planning parties”?
Tuesday night rolled around, I was well energized, and quite frankly had nothing to do. I said to myself “self Chanita Foster is real cool and she did personally invite you out”. Myself replied “yea Jevon is cool too and it ain’t like you got anything to do. Put some clothes on and go.” My gawd I am so glad that i did. Bay-Bay let me tell you something Chanita Foster and her company The Rockstar Brand TURNT IT! Bay-Bay she did the damn thang! I think shameless plugs are tacky and lame, so imma come all out with it!!! I ROCK WITH THE ROCKSTAR BRAND! I will be having Chanita and The Rockstar Brand plan my soiree’s and shin-dings moving forward and here is why:
- The sh!t started on time (y’all know how we can be with this)
- The event logistics were flawlessly excecuted
- The public relations and press coverage was A+ All of the appropriate press outlets were there.
- Through Chanita’s networks and contacts, all of “the right” people where invited. This created not only a phenomenal party atmosphere, but a great opportunity for people to NETWORK
- The Rockstar brand secured corporate sponsorships so guest were able to drink FREE and leave with gifts worth having and not a bag full of junk
- The venue selection was on par with the type of event this was. Added elements such as models, fancy deserts, wait staff, traveling photographers & videographers, and easily identifiable Rockstar Brand staff members took things over the top
I could go on and on about how good the party was and how well put together things were, but I’ll let you guys see for yourself. Damn, the focus of this post was supposed to actually be about The New Atlanta and Jevon Sims. oh well… Get into the pictures and the video from the party….
FULL GALLERY CLICK HERE: http://www.cme3000.co/Events/Film-Theatre-Television/VAWNs-Viewing-Party-of-THE-NEW
Additional Photo Credit:
Photography by Seven