Are y’all ready for season 2 of
Rough & Buff R&B Divas? Yes Gawd Hunty! After all the mess that has been going on around town I am. Bae-Bae, R&B Divas season one was ok, but my woman’s intuition is telling me that season 2 is going to be so much better. I think the divas along with the production folk over at TvOne got their hands on the Shaunie O’neal & Mona Scott-Young handbooks on “How To Pimp A Bish.” I’ve got confirmation that this season will be packed full of drama, mess and all the other unfortunate ratchetness you need to have a successful reality television show.
I am loving the promo picture. Looks like R&B divas was able to garner enough ratings to secure some more advertisers or higher advertising rates, thus giving them a larger budget. IT SHOWS. I must say the ladies look really nice. There is one of them up there that I am questioning what the hell she has on, but I’ll give her a pass for right now. I’m sure she’ll find a way to dig her own hole once the show starts. Angie Stone and Latocha Scott we see y’all. Check out the promo and catch these T’s
So here is some of what you guys can expect to see this season:
- Tension between Syleena Johnson & Nicci Gilbert hit an all time high
- Monifah gets her hair done
- Latocha Scott’s & Nicci Gilbert’s husbands get into a huge altercation that involved someone going to the trunk
- Angie Stone getting on everyone’s nerve, acting like their mamma
- Struggles to get Keke Wyatt on crazy pills
- Faith still acting like this is BadBoy and we are in 1995. She will be making minimal appearance and not really trying to work.