There are certain bodies of work when you can tell the artist actually sat down and took there time when creating them. Keyshia Cole’s Trust & Believe me is one of those songs. Listening to this song you can fell the love that she made to this track. Keyshia took her time and finnessed this song right here. One thing about Keyshia Cole, for the most part she has always had that Mary J Blige magic going on where she could effectively communicate emotions in her music and also transfer those emotions on to the listeners heart. I have never had a lover leave me and start a relationship with a friend of mine, but for the four minutes and twelve seconds that I was listening to this song, I felt like I had. Continue reading
Other T’s Around The Web
Anti Intellect basketball wives Beyonce bravo chad johnson cynthia bailey Dear Dineva erika dixon evelyn lozada faith evans fight funky dineva Inferno DR joseline hernandez k. michelle kandi burruss karlie redd kenya moore Kerry Washington kim zolciak kirk frost LaTocha Scott lauryn hill lil scrappy love & hip hop atlanta mimi faust mona scott young monifah nene leakes nicci gilbert phaedra parks Porsha Stewart r&b divas rasheeda real housewives of atlanta Scandal sheree whitfield stevie j Tamar Braxton The yes Gawds tv one vh1 vincent herbert Whitney Houston Will Williams
- Phaedra Parks Discusses How Kenya Moore Affected Her Marriage (video)
- DEAR DINEVA: My Boyfriend’s Baby Mama Still Comes To Family Events. I Want Her Gone!
- Singer Tweet Was On Way To Becoming An R&B Diva But Feared Lesbian Life Would Come To Surface
- Karlie Redd ALLEGEDLY Got Paid 3-5k To Have 3-Some With Music Exec Hiriam Hicks and His Wife
- Married to Medicine’s Quad & Mariah FALL OUT! Restraining Orders, Drunken Rants, Gay Husbands, & More…