There are certain bodies of work when you can tell the artist actually sat down and took there time when creating them. Keyshia Cole’s Trust & Believe me is one of those songs. Listening to this song you can fell the love that she made to this track. Keyshia took her time and finnessed this song right here. One thing about Keyshia Cole, for the most part she has always had that Mary J Blige magic going on where she could effectively communicate emotions in her music and also transfer those emotions on to the listeners heart. I have never had a lover leave me and start a relationship with a friend of mine, but for the four minutes and twelve seconds that I was listening to this song, I felt like I had. Continue reading
Other T’s Around The Web
- Scandal Season 3 Finale. Many Thought It Was Rushed & Boring. You? (video)
- Is This Déjà Vu? Columbus Short Kicked Out The House, Then Served With A Restraining Order and Divorce Papers.
- Bible Hypocrisy. No One Lives According To What The Bible Says To Live By. Not Even YOU!
- August Alsina Isn’t here for your late questions about Trey Songz.
- 10 Reasons To Love The Mimi Faust & Nikko Smith Sex Tape (#LHHATL)