There are certain bodies of work when you can tell the artist actually sat down and took there time when creating them. Keyshia Cole’s Trust & Believe me is one of those songs. Listening to this song you can fell the love that she made to this track. Keyshia took her time and finnessed this song right here. One thing about Keyshia Cole, for the most part she has always had that Mary J Blige magic going on where she could effectively communicate emotions in her music and also transfer those emotions on to the listeners heart. I have never had a lover leave me and start a relationship with a friend of mine, but for the four minutes and twelve seconds that I was listening to this song, I felt like I had. Continue reading
Other T’s Around The Web
- These Workers Ain’t Loyal: Chris Brown’s Bodyguard Found Guilty- Refuses to Testify in Chris Brown Trial
- Kenya Moore FIRED From Celebrity Apprentice. Stealing Folks Phones And Carrying On
- Congrats to Idris Elba! Girlfriend Nayiana Garth Gives Birth to the Couple’s Son.
- Karma, Karma, Karma: Eric Williams Claims He is Broke and Homeless.
- Diamond Visits The Breakfast Club: Talks New Reality Show, Scrappy & Momma Dee and Break Up With Soulja Boy.