I’ve got to be honest with you. I have never thought much of Rihanna. Every now and again she’ll put out a song that has me taping my feet, but overall i could take or leave her. Oprah interviewed mama in her hometown of Barbados and I must say, my perception of Rihanna has forever changed. I realized that beyond everything we see on tv, Rih-Rih is just a girl. For the first time, I saw her heart and I think she is a beautiful human being. She dropped a whole lot of T’s regarding the Chris Brown situation and you’ll be surprised to hear what it is she had to say.
Other T’s Around The Web
- Scandal Season 3 Finale. Many Thought It Was Rushed & Boring. You? (video)
- Is This Déjà Vu? Columbus Short Kicked Out The House, Then Served With A Restraining Order and Divorce Papers.
- Bible Hypocrisy. No One Lives According To What The Bible Says To Live By. Not Even YOU!
- August Alsina Isn’t here for your late questions about Trey Songz.
- 10 Reasons To Love The Mimi Faust & Nikko Smith Sex Tape (#LHHATL)