I’ve got to be honest with you. I have never thought much of Rihanna. Every now and again she’ll put out a song that has me taping my feet, but overall i could take or leave her. Oprah interviewed mama in her hometown of Barbados and I must say, my perception of Rihanna has forever changed. I realized that beyond everything we see on tv, Rih-Rih is just a girl. For the first time, I saw her heart and I think she is a beautiful human being. She dropped a whole lot of T’s regarding the Chris Brown situation and you’ll be surprised to hear what it is she had to say.
Other T’s Around The Web
- Women’s History Month: Celebrating The Black Woman
- Aretha Franklin Is REAL PETTY. Yanks Her Arm Away From Patti Labelle When Patti Tries To Welcome Her
- BBWLA Sundy Carter EXPOSSED. Court Docs Show She’s A Thief. Video Says She’s A Snitch. I Say She’s A B!tch
- Wade’s World, A New Dramedy By “Yes GAWD” Teagan Rose – Must See! (video)
- Tamar Braxton Removes Shady Message To Her Stylist From Instagram. Media & Fans Got Her A$$ TOGETHER