I’ve got to be honest with you. I have never thought much of Rihanna. Every now and again she’ll put out a song that has me taping my feet, but overall i could take or leave her. Oprah interviewed mama in her hometown of Barbados and I must say, my perception of Rihanna has forever changed. I realized that beyond everything we see on tv, Rih-Rih is just a girl. For the first time, I saw her heart and I think she is a beautiful human being. She dropped a whole lot of T’s regarding the Chris Brown situation and you’ll be surprised to hear what it is she had to say.
Other T’s Around The Web
- Sundy Carter “Knowingly” Cheats with Married NBA Baller Larry Hughes
- Oprah’s Messy A$$ Stepmother: Salty of Nah?
- Headed to Divorce Court? Cuba Gooding Jr.’s Wife Files for Separation
- These Workers Ain’t Loyal: Chris Brown’s Bodyguard Found Guilty- Refuses to Testify in Chris Brown Trial
- Kenya Moore FIRED From Celebrity Apprentice. Stealing Folks Phones And Carrying On