I’ve got to be honest with you. I have never thought much of Rihanna. Every now and again she’ll put out a song that has me taping my feet, but overall i could take or leave her. Oprah interviewed mama in her hometown of Barbados and I must say, my perception of Rihanna has forever changed. I realized that beyond everything we see on tv, Rih-Rih is just a girl. For the first time, I saw her heart and I think she is a beautiful human being. She dropped a whole lot of T’s regarding the Chris Brown situation and you’ll be surprised to hear what it is she had to say.
Other T’s Around The Web
Anti Intellect basketball wives Beyonce bravo chad johnson cynthia bailey Dear Dineva erika dixon evelyn lozada faith evans fight funky dineva Inferno DR joseline hernandez k. michelle kandi burruss karlie redd kenya moore Kerry Washington kim zolciak kirk frost LaTocha Scott lauryn hill lil scrappy love & hip hop atlanta mimi faust mona scott young monifah nene leakes nicci gilbert phaedra parks Porsha Stewart r&b divas rasheeda real housewives of atlanta Scandal sheree whitfield stevie j Tamar Braxton The yes Gawds tv one vh1 vincent herbert Whitney Houston Will Williams
- Phaedra Parks Discusses How Kenya Moore Affected Her Marriage (video)
- DEAR DINEVA: My Boyfriend’s Baby Mama Still Comes To Family Events. I Want Her Gone!
- Singer Tweet Was On Way To Becoming An R&B Diva But Feared Lesbian Life Would Come To Surface
- Karlie Redd ALLEGEDLY Got Paid 3-5k To Have 3-Some With Music Exec Hiriam Hicks and His Wife
- Married to Medicine’s Quad & Mariah FALL OUT! Restraining Orders, Drunken Rants, Gay Husbands, & More…